04 to 19 December 2017
Early season short breaks and 7 night stays at unbelievable prices
Albergo Frohsinn, Alta Badia, Dolomiti Superski
- Lift pass – full area Dolomiti Superski
- Transfers – set timed from Venice
- Catered accommodation including wine
- Discounted equipment hire – 50% OFF
|Arrival Date||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
We provide a late supper on arrival night; breakfast with hot option each morning; afternoon tea with homemade cakes each afternoon; and a 3 course set menu dinner with wine each evening. We can cater for special diets when arranged prior to arrival (such as gluten free; vegetarian, vegan).
Our rates are per person based on 2 sharing
- STANDARD room – no supplement (Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple). Standard rooms have a washbasin. Bathroom facilities on the same floor are shared with 1 other guest room and a member of our staff. The shared bathroom has a bath with shower over and WC, plus there is a separate WC for these rooms.
- EN-SUITE rooms – supplements apply – all sleep 2 to 3 Austrian twin/double; twin; or triple. Private shower and WC.
Premium rooms – supplement €17 per room per night. Most have a balcony
Room 18 – supplement €12 per room per night – large room with small en-suite
An en-suite room will be provided and no room supplement will be charged.
TRANSFERS / Getting there
Our vehicle collects from Venice Marco Polo airport
- OUT – pick up between 20:00 and 20:15
- RETURN – enjoy virtually a full day on the slopes before departing the chalet at 16:00. This transfer is suitable for flights departing after 20:30, or guests visiting Venice. Please ask for our info sheet about getting into Venice, left luggage facilities and hotels.
Transfer Connection Indemnity
We offer a low-cost indemnity scheme against missed outward transfer connection. The premium of €15 must be paid at the same time as payment for the holiday/airport transfers and full flight details must be provided. If your designated flight is delayed, we will make alternative arrangements up to the value of €200 per person to get you to your Mountainsun accommodation as soon as safely possible and will, if necessary, provide budget overnight accommodation near the airport.
Alternatives for getting there…..
- We may be able to arrange alternative timings, or transfers from Innsbruck, for a supplement (rate subject to the number of passengers in the group and timings).
- Car hire for a few days can be very reasonable and we have free parking. If you don’t require our transfer service there would be a reduction of €70 p/p.
An adult lift pass covering the whole of Dolomiti Superski is included in the rate:- 3 day for 3 night stays; 4 day for 4 night stays; 6 days for 7 night stays.
Reductions apply to
- Seniors (born before 25/11/1952):- 3 nights – €14; 4 nights – €17; 7 nights – €25
- Juniors (born after 25/11/2001):- 3 nights – €40; 4 nights – €51; 7 nights -€75
- Children (born after 25/11/2009):- Free pass is provided (1 per accompanying adult); 3 nights – €134; 4 nights -€171; 7 nights – €235
EQUIPMENT RENTAL (in-house)
50% OFF our rates… we will have rates for next winter soon. As an indication, last year’s prices were €13 to €16 per day for skis /boards; €5 per day for boots. Payment is taken in the resort.
Albergo Frohsinn has a superb location on the piste, just 40 metres above the gondola in the beautiful village of San Cassiano in Alta Badia. You can ski in and out, and we are linked to the Sella Ronda. The Dolomiti Superski area has a massive total of 1200 km of piste and is suitable for all levels of ability. The resort awakens in late November /early December and every day more slopes open, offering superb skiing on beautifully groomed pistes, a modern and efficient lift system, spectacular scenery, fabulous mountain restaurants (not overpriced!), AND one of the most effective snowmaking systems in the world covering over 80% pistes with perfect faux snow if needed.
The chalet has a bar, lounge and dining area, and games room.
The village centre is approximately 7 minutes walk. San Cassiano is renowned for superb restaurants and has several bars, a shopping centre and a museum.
Hosted skiing – on 3 or 4 days of the week a member of our staff team is available to ski with our guests. We can show you some highlights of the ski area and some wonderful places for rest stops.
Albergo Frohsinn Features….
- Ski in and out – just 40 metres from gondola
- Lounge bar, Dining room, games room
- Piste side ski room with heated boot racks
- In-house equipment hire and service
- Free WiFi