Albergo Frohsinn provides a perfect base from which to explore the vast and stunning ski area of Dolomiti Superski. It enjoys a piste-side location, which is rare here, and has fabulous views of the majestic Dolomites on all sides.
The chalet is situated at the junction of the blue and red runs into the picturesque village of San Cassiano just 30 metres above the gondola lift. San Cassiano village centre with its shops, restaurants and bars is an easy seven-minute walk away.
Albergo Frohsinn key features:
- Ski in, ski out – unique location on piste
- 15 bedrooms, sleeps up to 42
- Fabulous mountain views
- Easy walk to San Cassiano village centre
- In-house ski and boot hire
- Heated ski and boot store room
- Games room with table tennis, TV, Playstation, DVD
- Comfortable lounge, plus dining room with bar area
- Sun terrace
The nearest lift, Piz Sorega high speed gondola, provides easy and fast access to the vast Dolomiti Superski area.
A long toboggan run (approx 3km) goes from the top of Piz Sorega and ends close to the chalet – great fun for all ages!
In this part of Italy the ancient Ladinish language is still spoken by many local people who are tri-lingual, speaking also fluent Italian and German. Even though English may a fourth or fifth language here it’s still widely spoken.
Group discounts – the best in the Alps!
- Discounts for groups of 8+
- Rooms sleeping up to three with low rates
- Free lift passes for children under 8 years